|Monroe Morning World - 1/14/1951|
Who remembers the yearly trips Dr. Blunschi made to the Island to vaccinate our dogs? From the above article it appears that 1951 was the first year this was done.
During the 1960s, Dr. Blunschi would park behind the Sicily Island State Bank and the local people would bring their dogs to be vaccinated. Was the set up always near the bank? Does anyone know when the yearly visits ended?